The Jennifer Smart Foundation has a part-time position available for a teen student. If you meet the requirements below, we encourage you to apply.
We’re available to answer questions and accept applications on August 13th from 1-5pm in the Find Your Voice Center. You’ll find us in suite G165 at the Outlets at Lake Elsinore, 17600 Collier Avenue. We are located closer to the north end of the Outlets, between the Gap and Dairy Queen.
- Student at a Riverside County school
- Open to students who will be 11th-12th graders during 2022-2023 school year
- Must meet income requirements (click or see below)
- Flexible hours
- 520 hours at the prevailing minimum wage
- Savings match incentive
- Must keep a 2.0 GPA during employment
- Must have a county-issued work permit under age 18
- No sales or customer service experience required
- You’ll have minimal contact with the public
- Much of your work will be done on a computer
More About the Job
At the Find Your Voice Center (run by the nonprofit Jennifer Smart Foundation), we encourage effective communication through the use of digital media. We offer workshops and coaching, and our space is also used for recording radio and TV programs. Our interns and volunteers learn and practice a variety of digital media skills in the areas of audio & video recording & editing, graphics, web, animation and more. Experience with or an interest in the following is a plus: Unreal, WordPress, Patreon, Twitch, YouTube, Photoshop, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, various Mac apps and audio/video platforms.
We’ll teach you how to use the specific software needed to perform this job. You must be open to learning new skills and enjoy using a computer.
This job offering is funded by the Riverside County Community Action Partnership, and students must fall within certain income guidelines to apply for this position. Click here to view the income table.